I love to dress up, and our new Shoshanna arrival is such a beautiful excuse to do so. This dress is filled with so much texture.  I absolutely love the striped jacquard fabric with hints of metallic silver twinkling with every twist and turn.  I believe you can never be too sparkly, so I paired this dress with Kate Spade’s classic heel in silver glitter. As far as accessories go, I created a beautiful stack of Lilly and Laura bracelets along with popping in a Loren Hope rhinestone bracelet for added glitz.  This week is about mixing textures, so I completed my outfit with Rebecca Minkoff’s quilted clutch. If you’re anything like me and you can’t wait for a reason to dress up, try playing with pairing different textures and add this gorgeous Shoshanna dress to your closet!

XOXO,

Joanna









Dress {Shoshanna “Bridgette”} Heel {Kate Spade “Charm” in Silver Glitter} Bracelets {Loren Hope “Carly” & Lilly and Laura} Earrings {Loren Hope “Chloe”} Clutch {Rebecca Minkoff “Love” in Pewter}

0 comments:

Post a Comment