Many people can’t think of a more ideal scenario than curling up for a relaxing day in a pair of sweatpants.  Luckily, with the new jogger style pant, you no longer have to stay at home to be comfortable.  This trend happens to be one of my favorites for many reasons.  Not only are they super comfortable, they can also be dressed up or down and make a great skinny jean alternative.  Another great feature of the jogger pant is that you can wear your favorite fall booties without the worry of tucking your jeans in.  I am all about the jogger pant this season, and when I saw this pebble snake pair I knew they would be a staple piece to my fall wardrobe.  I paired the pant with a faux suede vest and fitted black long sleeve top.  Vests are another major trend that we are seeing everywhere this fall, and this particular one is so, so cozy.  I literally felt like I was wearing pjs all day long while still being fashionable.  I dressed up my particular look up by styling it with a suede heel to extenuate the patterned jogger pant.  Believe me, this trend is one that you will definitely fall into once you give it a try!

XOXO,
Joanna











Pants {Tart "Leviana"} Long sleeve {Nikibiki} Vest {Dylan Silky Suede} Heel {Elaine Turner "Darcy"} Necklace {Shanlou} Sunglasses {Tom Ford "Miles"}


0 comments:

Post a Comment