If you’re looking for an alluring dress with a touch of urban sophistication, this BCBG dress is the dress you’ve been dreaming of!  Buying pieces that will transition into fall is one of my current top priorities while I’m out shopping, and this dress is one that is great to wear now and later.  I love the asymmetric hemline, which gives the outfit a dramatic look.  To pull this look together, I paired this cutting edge dress with a somewhat edgy skull embellished clutch and a tall, striking gold embellished heel.  As far as jewelry, I chose to incorporate both gold and rose gold colors by pulling from tones in the shoes and dress underlay.  The earrings and bracelet from Kendra Scott’s new Mystic Bazaar collection accessorized the outfit to a “T.”  Also, featured in today’s blog post is my new puppy Hamilton.  He goes with just about everything and puts the final touch on my simple but sophisticated look this week! 

XOXO,
Joanna




 

           


Dress {BCBG “Tracie”} Heels {Trina Turk “Loyola”} Bracelet {Kendra Scott “Candice” in Rose Gold} Earrings {Kendra Scott “Adair” in Rose Gold} Clutch {Monkee’s Gold Snake Embellished} Sunglasses {Tom Ford “Carola”}

0 comments:

Post a Comment