I immediately fell in love with the rich and vibrant colors of this strapless sheath dress by Hutch.  The jacquard fabric makes it heavier for our cooler fall evenings.  Since it was a little chilly outside, I chose to pair the dress with a cozy blankie wrap from Minnie Rose.  The cashmere wrap kept me warm while adding sophistication to my look.  Our blankie wraps are a staple to have for anyone’s closet this fall.  They are a perfect weight to pop on while in a movie, restaurant or anywhere else you may happen to get chilly!  For accessories, I chose to wear a Kendra Scott necklace and earrings from her “Mirror Mirror” holiday collection.  With the dress being strapless, the simple drusy necklace added just enough sparkle to the neckline without taking away from the metallic print of the dress.  Last but not least, no outfit is complete without a fabulous heel.  I am still obsessing over the scalloped suede heels I chose to wear by Dee Keller.  The entire Dee Keller collection is one of my absolute favorite shoe lines because of the style and exceptional quality.  You will be sure to stand out at any special event you have coming up by creating this look with us at Monkee’s of Columbia!
 XOXO,

Joanna






Dress {Hutch Strapless Sheath} Minnie Rose {Blankie Wrap} Heel {Dee Keller “Callie”} Jewelry {Kendra Scott “Palmer” earring in Mirror Rock Crystal & “Mabel” necklace in Platinum Drusy}    



0 comments:

Post a Comment