Happy Saturday! I'm so excited to share this week's featured look! BCBG can do no wrong in my eyes, and this "Lois" dress just further proves it. I fell in love with this dress the second it came in, but I feared it would wash me out. I typically try to stay away from neutral and cream tones with my lighter hair color and olive tone skin. Of course I tried it on anyway, and fell even more in love! It is so unique with its draped kimono sleeves and cinched waist, which also makes it flattering for all body types. The multiple flecks of color and hint of sparkle also make this dress perfect for all skin tones and hair colors. I love the fact that this dress has a touch of shimmer, making it even more fun and a little festive :) Options for accessorizing are truly endless with this look, but I chose to pair it with rose gold jewelry which we are seeing a lot of this season! Pair this dress with your favorite Fall boots or even try a heel for a different look. The possibilities are endless, so come try this kimono style on while it's still on our racks!  
XOXO,
Reece












Dress {BCBG "Lois" in Powder Combo}
Boots {Frye "Melissa Button Antique" in Cognac}
Handbag {Kelly Wynne "Riskey Biz Wristlet" in Rose Platinum Gold}
Jewelry {Kendra Scott "Jayce" necklace in Pyrite, Kenra Scott "Alexis" earrings in Iridescent Peach}

0 comments:

Post a Comment