Happy Monday everyone!! Today’s post is all about floral prints and blush hues.  The two of these are super trendy for spring! When I think of spring, I always think about gorgeous blossoming flowers.  Since I love flowers and how symbolic they are of spring and new beginnings, I always enjoy incorporating them into my spring outfits.  My absolute favorite color right now is blush in everything.  Pink has always been my favorite color, so when I first stumbled upon the blush trend I was thrilled because it is such a subtle color that I can wear it so much easier and more frequently without being too over the top.  Blush pairs beautifully with natural colors as well as with my personal favorite….golds!  Pantone reported that this season there would be an emphasis on cooler colors in the color spectrum with bold colors taking more of a supporting or accenting role.  “Strawberry Ice” being a flattering blush color was named one of the top ten colors in the spring 2015 color report.   One of the noted designers to look for using this blush color this season is Rebecca Minkoff.  Pictured below you will see her handbag in a beautiful blush color that is to die for this spring!  The bag paired with the floral prints in the dress really pops and is one of my favorite outfits incorporating two of my favorite trends!  This look is one you should all "plant" in your closet right now!

XOXO,
Joanna






Dress {Jade-short sleeve shift in navy floral} Bag {Rebecca Minkoff "Mini Perry tote" in quartz}  Sunglasses {Tory Burch aviators} Earrings {Carolina Trends baroque pearls} Necklace {Kendra Scott "Kiri" in clear iridescent} Shoes {Jack Rogers}

0 comments:

Post a Comment