I truly must say that Kate Spade said it best when she famously stated, “I think that playing dress up begins at age 5 and never truly ends.” In today’s blog post I just had to share with you all this to die for Kate Spade dress!  Emerald green is one of my go to colors, so as soon as I saw this dress I was immediately drawn to it….not to mention the beautiful floral print that I of course LOVED!  The material on this dress has a beautiful shine to it, which gives the dress a dressier look and feel.  I love the fit and flare silhouette on this dress which became a classic look in the 50’s, but has recently re-emerged as one of the biggest trends.  I always find this style of dress to be flattering on so many different shapes and sizes.  And quite possibly the best part about this dress is that it is all-occasion appropriate.  This is the perfect fun and flirty dress for just about any occasion you can think of this season!  I felt it would only be fitting to pair this classic dress with pearl jewelry.  For shoes, I chose to go with a taupe colored Trina Turk heel that accented perfectly with the taupe coloring in the dress.  And when playing dress up, how could I complete my look without my GiGi python clutch?! (Which by the way, we are offering free monogramming on any GiGi purchase with us at Monkee’s this week, so be sure to take advantage of this amazing deal)

XOXO,
Joanna










Dress {Kate Spade Blooms fit and flare dress in lucky green} Shoes {Trina Turk Hollywood Taupe heel} Necklaces & Bracelet {Carolina Trends pearls} Earrings {Julie Vos baroque pearl drop earring} Cluth {GiGi All In One clutch in Stone Python}

0 comments:

Post a Comment