Happy Wednesday everyone!! With today being such a rainy day here in Columbia, my post is all about how to effortlessly look and feel cute on days like today instead of letting the weather bring you down.  I am a firm believer than you can only feel as good as you look.  If I am having a really bad day, but am dressed nicely, then I always inadvertently feel 100x better.  For today’s post, I chose to wear a bright and fun BCBG outfit to really brighten up my day.  The shorts are so comfortable and the flowy top makes the outfit seamlessly come together.  What I really love about this BCBG top is, well of course the fringe ;) but even more so, the built in skin colored cami underneath the cutout panel.  Nothing makes getting dressed even easier than not having to worry about adding another layer on your own, since BCBG does that for us with this must have top!!  For my shoe choice today, I went with my go to Hunter Boots.  I love the colorblocking on this particular pair, which adds a little uniqueness to any outfit.  For my jewelry, I went with beautiful seafoam Loren Hope pieces to bring out the hints of blue hidden in the shorts.  I added the Molly Jane snake wrap bracelet to add a darker color into the outfit and also just a touch of edginess.  I of course, had to throw on my Ali Ro anorak which always simplifies my rainy days.  The jacket is lightweight and also has a built in hood in the zipper.  It is also a perfect all weather jacket that I tend to gravitate towards on numerous occasions. And last but not least, who would be ready to conquer any rainy day without their Monkee’s bubble umbrella?! So, next time you’re getting dressed for a rainy day, don’t go to your regular rainy day outfit, but instead try wearing a colorful, fun outfit while incorporating your rainy day essentials and see if you don’t look and feel more fabulous than ever! 

XOXO,
      Joanna      











Top {BCBG "Ramzie" in Ambrosia} Shorts {BCBG "Issac" in Pink Coralco} Rain boots {Hunter Original tall in Bright Watermelon} Bracelets {Loren Hope Alex cuff in Seafoam} & {Molly Jane's snake wrap bracelet} Earrings {Loren Hope Siren Studs in Seafoam}  
      

0 comments:

Post a Comment