Good morning everyone! TGIF! I have an exciting weekend planned as I am traveling to North Myrtle Beach to have some fun in the sun! I can't explain how much I am looking forward to relaxing and laying out on the beach. Therefore, today's post is inspired by the packing and preparation for my vacation with help from our various selection here at Monkees. If you're anything like me, you know you can never be too prepared for a vacation. That's why I almost always tend to overpack and bring a million things that I don't actually need. I'm trying to downsize my outfits and bring only the things that I know I will wear, and I think I've finally hit the nail on the head! My vacation style can easily be described in one word: comfortable. I love throwing on a sundress that is easy to move around in and is extremely comfortable to wear all day long. Here at Monkee we have the perfect dress for my beach trip, and any vacation for that matter! The embroidered piece that's featured here is actually a cover-up from Shoshanna's swimwear collection that we have in store now. The perfect beach cover-up is hard to find, which is why we are so thrilled about this one! This cover-up is so adorable, versatile and not limited to just the beach or pool. It can effortlessly double as a sundress to throw on when going to out to lunch, shopping, etc. The best part about this piece doubling as a beach cover-up and sundress, is that it saves me some room in my suitcase! I also love the fluidity of this cover-up and the fact that it is SO soft and flattering. In addition to this awesome cover-up, Monkees also has the perfect straw hat to wear with it. I love the idea of a straw hat at the beach because it's a fashionable way to protect your face from the strong UV rays if you've had a little too much sun. Hats are also a fashionable way to hide untamed beach hair ;) I don't typically wear fedoras, but this Kate Spade straw fedora is so cute that it's impossible to ignore! It's absolutely adorable for the beach and makes the fedora look a little more stylish and feminine. Not to mention it pairs perfectly with the Kate Spade bow sandals also featured here. The fact that this hat is packable makes it that much more appealing as it can be folded up to fit in your suitcase without losing its shape. My featured beach look is topped off with LuLu DK flash tattoos. It is so much fun playing with the different patterns and styles that these flash tattoos offer. I especially love wearing these at the beach as they look 10x better on sun-kissed skin! Also, they are long-lasting and won't wash off in the ocean or pool. Fun flash tattoos, an adorable hat along with a comfortable and versatile cover-up make up my perfect beach look, and it can all be found here at Monkees! I am feeling successfully prepared for my weekend getaway now that I have these items packed! What's your favorite vacation look?!
XOXO,
Reece






Dress {Shoshanna "Embroidered Trapeze" cover-up}
Shoes {Kate Spade "Flise" rubber sandal}
Hat {Kate Spade straw fedora}
Sunglasses {Ray Ban flash lens aviators}
Flash Tattoos {Lulu DK "La Femme" & "Love Story"}
Bag {Monkees fuscia beach tote}





0 comments:

Post a Comment