Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!! Today’s blog post includes a brand new Kate Spade arrival that has grown to be one of my favorite dresses.  I love the soft shell pink color of this dress as well as the neckline which I find is always a great look on so many different body types.  The animal print is a nice, playful contrast from the longer length of the dress.  With this dress, I chose to play up the black animal print in the dress by wearing these Elaine Turner black strappy heels.  These heels are so eye-catching and may I mention, very comfortable!  For jewelry, I decided to go with a Molly Jane feather necklace which I felt played up on the dress having a whimsical look.  I felt like it wouldn’t be fair to leave out pearls while wearing such a classy Kate Spade dress, so I incorporated pearls by wearing baroque drop pearl earrings.  Another thing I have to mention is the Rebecca Minkoff bag I wore in today’s post!  My two favorite things about this bag are the quilting and that you can wear the bag two different ways.  You can double the straps and wear the bag shorter on your shoulder or elongate it to have just one strap/crossbody.  This Kate Spade outfit is the perfect way to classically take a walk on the wild side!

XOXO,
Joanna







Dress {Kate Spade Leopard Dot Tie Back Dress in Shell Pink} Heels {Elaine Turner Natalie Heel in Black Leather} Bag {Rebecca Minkoff Black Mini Quilted Affair} Sunnies {Tory Burch Cat-eye sunglasses in Tortoise} Earrings {Carolina Trends Natural Pink Baroque Drop with Crystal} Necklace {Molly Jane Leaf Pendant} Bracelet {Kendra Scott Cassie bracelet in Black}

0 comments:

Post a Comment