Hope everyone enjoyed their beautiful weekend! To conquer the high temperature and scorching sun this past weekend, I chose to wear this adorable BCBG romper. Being outside nearly all day on Sunday, this romper was breezy and basically perfect for beating the heat. It is thin and loose-fitting, so it allows you to remain as cool as possible while still looking stylish! The feminine neckline, drawstring at the waist and open back give this romper a flirty look without being too casual. I paired this romper with silver Jack Rogers and according jewelry. I chose to incorporate a Kendra Scott necklace and earrings, as these pieces are staples in my jewelry case. I also decided to pop in a few Bourbon & Bowetie bracelets. We have an awesome selection of these bracelets in store and it is so much fun creating a colorful stack! Luckily, this radiant romper allows you to do just that! The stack I wore here brought out the gorgeous navy and yellow hues of this romper. This look wouldn't be complete without the perfect handbag, so naturally I chose to go with my current obsession: Kelly Wynne's "I Duffle Dare You" bag in White Camel Weave. This duffle is a great handbag to own because it is spacious without being big and bulky. I also love the fact that you can use the shoulder strap if you wish! Come shop with us and be sure to conquer each day in style, regardless of the temperature!
XOXO,
Reece



































































































Romper {BCBG "Tyra" halter}
Shoes {Jack Rogers "Hamptons" sandals in Silver}
Bag {Kelly Wynne "I Duffle Dare You" in Camel White Weave}
Jewelry {Bourbon & Boweties, Kendra Scott "Danielle" earrings in Navy, Kendra Scott "Kiri" necklace in White Pearl}



0 comments:

Post a Comment